Sunday, June 20, 2010

Expand, Contract (23)

Oh yeah - Transhuman Mysteries is now in editing.

Other stuff (that I may have mentioned in the past) is waiting on various necessary administrative things. Further updates will probably be posted when those bottlenecks are cleared (and not before). There are also some possible major projects coming into view; if they come together, they'll take much of my time for months, and I won't be able to say anything about them for a while. So don't worry if these posts turn infrequent.

2 comments:

William H Stoddard said...

I look forward to seeing the published version.

At this point in the process, a new book feels to me like an independent entity with a life of its own; I no longer control what happens to it. It's a curious sensation seeing them come back, with the text slightly (or sometimes more than slightly) rewritten, and with pullquotes and art added (sometimes based on my own suggestions, sometimes not).

I hope you're finding this one an easy edit.

Phil Masters said...

So far, so good.